Tick Try thinks often about your security. Consequently, we gather and utilize individual data just on a case-by-case basis to convey our items, administrations, sites, and portable applications, and to speak with you about the equivalent, or as you have mentioned (aggregately, our "Administrations"). Your own data incorporates data, for example,
• Telephone number
• Date of birth
• Email address
• Billing and payment information
• Candidate information (for job applicants)
• Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our dedicated team that supports this office by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that we can deliver an experience that you can confidently trust.
What information we collect, how we collect it, and why
Much of what you likely consider personal information is collected directly from you when you:
i. create an account or purchase any of our Services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification);
ii. request assistance from our award-winning customer support team (ex: phone number);
iii. complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email); or
iv. participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
However, we also collect additional information when delivering our Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. These methods of collection may not be as obvious to you, so we thought we’d highlight and explain a bit more about what these might be (as they vary from time to time):
Cookies and similar technologies on our websites and mobile applications allow us to track your browsing behaviour, such as links clicked, pages viewed, and items purchased. Specifically, the data collected relates to your interactions with our site features or third-party features, such as social media plugins, contained within the Services; Internet Protocol (IP) address (for example, to determine your language preference; browser type and settings; the date and time the Services were used; device type and settings; operating system used; application IDs, unique device identifiers; and error data). These technologies also automatically collect data to measure website performance and improve our systems, including metadata, log files, page load time, server response time to optimize DNS resolution, network routing and server configurations. For additional information, and to learn how to manage the technologies we utilize.
How we utilize information.
We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that (1) for which we have been given permission, (2) as necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with, or (3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes:
Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing our Services. We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our Services. We utilize this information to:
• Improve and optimize the operation and performance of our Services (again, including our websites and mobile applications)
• Diagnose problems with and identify any security and compliance risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services
• Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems
Much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals use our Services, and is not linked to any personal information.
Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal information with affiliated companies within our corporate family, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
• Processing credit card payments
• Serving advertisements (more on this topic below)
• Conducting contests or surveys
• Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
• Communicating with you, such as by way email or survey delivery
• Customer relationship management
• Security, risk management and compliance
• Recruiting support and related services.
These third parties (and any subcontractors they may be permitted to use) have agreed not to share, use or retain your personal information for any purpose other than as necessary for the provision of Services.
We will also disclose your information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets (whether a result of liquidation, bankruptcy or otherwise), in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
• if we sell, buy, merge, are acquired by, or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, your information may be among the transferred assets.
How we secure, store and retain your data.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
• mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
• for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
• needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal information, please contact us per the instructions below.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. Unless permitted under applicable laws, we will not:
• Deny you goods or services.
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
• Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
• Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to this policy.
• By Mail: Attn: TICK TRY INDIA, C-533, Kailashpuri Maal Godam Road, Civil Line, Barabanki, U.P., India-225001.
• By Phone: +91 80-1000-5638 (Call Support)
• All Disputes are Subject to Barabanki Jurisdiction Only.
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may direct privacy complaints to your local data protection authority. Tick Try India is the data controller for www.ticktry.com.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution